CASH DONATIONS FOR TENTS FOR PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS. #UniTENTweStandPH aims to stop the spread of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in overcrowded areas by setting up additional tents for patients in public and private hospitals.
Each tent would cost around P50,000 as per our experience when we set up tents at the Taguig Pateros District Hospital.
Initially, we target to install at least two tents (12x24 meters) in ten hospitals which recently requested for our help and eventually roll out more in other hospitals in Luzon and other parts of the country.
List of hospitals to be given tents:
- South City Hospital and Medical Center (Daang Hari, Bacoor City)
- Las Piñas Doctors Hospital
- Las Pinas City Medical Center
- St. Frances Cabrini Hospital and Medical Center (Sto. Tomas, Batangas)
- UniHealth Paranaque Hospital and Medical Center
- Binakayan Hospital and Medical Center (Kawit, Cavite)
- PNP Hospital
- Medical Center Taguig
- RITM Muntinlupa
- Diliman Doctors Hospital